Scratch and Sketch - Coral Reef
Splash and Sketch your way through the amazing ''rainforest of the sea''!
You won't need a snorkel, or anything other than the handy included stylus, to uncover the dazzling colors of coral reefs.As you create undersea artwork, discover the creatures of the reef, from rainbow parrotfish to toothy eels to mysterious cuttlefish.
Learn how rays hunt, why clownfish live in anemones, and what happens in a coral reef at sunset. Dive on in!
This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 trace-along drawings, with space for your own artwork and decorations.
- Includes 20 paper pages for extra doodles and drawings too.
- A wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating comes shrink-wrapped with the book.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
- 64 pages.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.