Dalmatian Leather Shoes 0-6m
If you love monochrome and want the cute factor this is perfect. It's a bold fun print which stands out in a crowd.
The gap between the big toe and end of shoe should be 8mm - 14mm.
(if less than 8mm the shoes are too small)
- Recommended as the next best thing to bare feet
- Made from soft leather to allow feet to breathe.
- Light and flexible so little feet can move freely without restriction
- Soft soles allow pre-walkers to feel and grip the ground, helping them develop a sense of balance.
- Non-slip soles ideal for tiled or wooden floors.
- Elasticated ankle makes them easy to put on and stay on.