100 Questions about The Human Body
How do bones grow? What happens when we're sick? Why do we fart?
- Curious minds can find the answers to these questions and over 90 more in this kid-friendly tour of the human body!
- Explore each of our body's most important organ systems, how organs work, and more through fun questions and answers.
- Illustrated with colorful -- and sometimes slightly gross -- artwork.
- Jokes sprinkled throughout are sure to tickle your child's funny bone!
- Packed with fun and fascinating facts.
- Quirky, colorful format.
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.
- Ages 7 and up.