100 Questions about Extreme Weather
What goes on inside a tornado? How fast is lightning? What's the hottest hotspot on Planet Earth? Budding storm chasers and other curious kids will learn the answers to these questions and more in this question-and-answer adventure. Along the way, they'll also find wicked weather puns and jokes.
- Learn all about weather through more than 100 kid-friendly questions.
- Packed with fascinating facts.
- Illustrated with colorful, cartoony artwork.
- Weather jokes and puns sprinkled throughout.
- Quirky, colorful format.
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.
- Ages 7 and up.